EHS ManagerReq # JR - 095087 Location Manouba, Tunisia Job Category EHS Date posted 09/05/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Coordinates and inspects construction and environmental remediation activities
- Investigate injuries/illnesses, near-misses and environmental incidents
- Manages and directs site in achieving Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) targets & objectives
- Develop, implement and improve Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) programs and processes including emergency preparedness and fire protection, safety risk assessments and safe working procedures for non-office activities, hazardous waste management, training, ergonomics, contractor safety, and crisis management
- Provide status updates and recommendations to senior management on program and policy development for health, safety and environmental compliance programs
- Monitor & inspect employees for compliance with PPE and other regulations
- Analyze spend and monitor budgets to identify cost savings opportunities
- Stay informed of industry best practices providing input and leadership in development and roll-out of companywide policies and procedures
- Identifies and evaluates hazardous conditions and practices and develop hazard control practices and programs
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
2021 Oued Ellil
Tunisia Explore this location
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now