BCU Wealth Advisors Client Service Associate IIReq # JR - 031080 Location Vernon Hills, Illinois Job Category Baxter Credit Union Date posted 12/01/2020
As an employer, BCU models the dynamic assets of a top workplace, including confidence in company leadership, competitive compensation and benefits, employee development, workplace flexibility, and a passionate employee culture supporting a unified vision.
At BCU, you'll have a career in a growing organization and an environment that supports your professional and personal growth. For these reasons, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace and a certified Great Place to Work.
Visit the link below to learn more about #LifeAtBCU:
Provide general operational support for the department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor General Inquiry shared mailbox, answering questions and responding to member requests.
- Contact & qualify prospects and referrals from other Credit Union business areas.
- Follow up with attendees of webinars, seminars, etc., to set appointments with an advisor.
- Monitor the TD Ameritrade I-Rebal system.
- Ensure cash is invested promptly.
- Review and approve/decline suggested transactions.
- Act as a first point of contact for advisors for status updates on planning engagements.
- Maintain BCU Wealth Advisors content library.
- Ensure compliance standards are observed, and secure appropriate approvals prior to use.
- Prepare new account paperwork packets for client signature.
- Address ongoing account maintenance requests.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma/equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in related field. Understanding of investment products and services helpful.
- Series 65 preferred.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to quickly learn new software programs. Fully capable in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with others in a positive manner
- Able to identify process weaknesses, and recommend enhancements.
- Experience in planning client events
BCU Shared Values. We act with INTEGRITY. We follow the golden rule without exception. We display COURAGE in our convictions. We drive innovation, reaching beyond boundaries and thoughtfully explore new horizons. We excel through COLLABORATION. By working as one, sharing information and seeking solutions, we deliver exceptional outcomes. We WOW our Members. We focus intensely on putting the member first, delivering extraordinary experiences that create lasting relationships inside and outside the organization.
Life at BCU. With a culture built off relationships and referrals, we’re committed to creating the best work environment possible. From our casual dress code to flexible work arrangements, we’ve created a unique culture that supports a healthy work/life balance. For this reason and more, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace. #LifeAtBCU
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.