Micro Lab SupervisorReq # JR - 010168 Location Tianjin, Tianjin Municipality, China Additional Locations 40 Job Category Quality Control Date posted 02/04/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for routine operations in Micro lab.
- Ensure the laboratory work conformance to Baxter Corporate and local government and EHS requirements.
- Be responsible for supervising plant critical system validation,
- qualification and monitoring; ensure critical system quality, effectiveness and safety to products.
- Be responsible for supervising Sterilizer qualification, ensure sterilization process effective and safe to products.
- Responsible for the establishment of quality standard for raw material and excipient.
- Bachelor degree or above in pharmacy, microbiology or equivalent
- 3 years or above on laboratory professional experience with 2 years or above on lab operation and management control
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.