AccountantReq # JR - 019921 Location Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan Job Category Finance Date posted 04/08/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Payment process and management, including direct/indirect purchase, Intercompany, T&E and bidding bond/refundable deposit.
- Customer/Supplier master data management
- Prepare month end close process.
- Withholding tax management.
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies and Sarbanes-Oxley thru evaluating key internal controls. Assist external/internal audit preparation.
- Ad-hoc project support.
- Able to work independently, as well as, in a multi task, multi-functional matrix.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical, reconciliation and teamwork skills.
- Positive work ethic and self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Work knowledge of PC Application and Window office tools(i.e. Excel)
- Ability to learn accounting software.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.