Engineer, FacilityReq # JR - 023397 Location Suzhou, Jiangsu, China Job Category Maintenance Date posted 08/05/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
1. Lead team to execute the planned preventive maintenance for utility system.
2. To organize and perform maintenance for utility system such as chiller, cooling tower, air compressor, steam system, hot water supply and fire-fighting system.
3. To plan and supervise external contractors to implement new construction project to ensure all jobs are done according to specifications and GMP.
4. To effectively control and manage project expense ensure timeline and under budget.
5. Lead relevant VIP projects with aim to reduce standard cost.
6. Keep effective communication with other Baxter subsidiaries, share resources to enable to improve facility management standard.
7. Conduct related EHS program.
8. Supervise external contractor to ensure their work alignment specification and compliance EHS requirements.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.