Assoc Scientist IReq # JR - 024279 Location Suzhou, Jiangsu, China Additional Locations 40 Job Category Research and Development Date posted 07/27/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform or assist experienced scientist in performing complex laboratory assignments.
- Perform sample preparation/extraction/digestion and analysis of pharmaceutical samples according to established procedures, as well as data record and management activities.
- Perform analytical work for method development, validation, transfer when required.
- Participate in planning, designing and carrying out experiments.
- Assists in preparing study protocols and reports.
- Operate experimental testing equipment of moderate complexity and performs routine equipment maintenance.
- Ensure proper handling, storage and disposal of all chemicals used in the lab.
- Adhere to QA/QC requirements in the performance of job duties and support in audit preparation.
- Having an in-depth knowledge and understanding of GLP/GMP and related regulations and guidance.
- Experience in analytical chemistry and solid knowledge of quality systems.
- Familiar with many analytical instruments including spectrometer and chromatographic instruments.
- Ability to interpret results from complex instrumentation and scientific studies.
- Good communication skills; able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal manner.
- English skills in both writing and speaking.
- BS with a major in chemistry, pharmaceutics, material and polymer sciences scientific discipline with at least 1~3 years of experience.
- GMP experiences in pharmaceutical industry would be preferred.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.