Customer Support Rep 2Req # JR - 070594 Location Skaneateles, New York, United States Job Category Technical Services Date posted 05/24/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Provide pre-sale and post-sale support as well as technical support to distributors and end users for Welch Allyn products To work in conjunction with the managers and salespeople to better serve customers, thus, generating and increase in sales.Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under minimum supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: – Other duties may be assigned:
- Provide telephone support to customers in an efficient manner
- Provide technical support for legacy Welch Allyn products
- Support the Welch Allyn, Hill-Rom, business for the areas and/or customers that they support
- Provide day to day support to allocated team members to meet customer requirements
- Ensure accurate processing and monitoring of customer orders, service notifications, and complaints
- Answer customer questions on products and services
- Recommends changes to established processes and follows existing procedures to process phone orders, provide order status updates, look up part numbers and pricing information
- Process Request for Material Authorization (RMA) and provide RMA status information as needed
- Proficient knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures that are common to a customer centric organization
- Ability to work with a cross functional team
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Skaneateles, NY 13153
United States of America Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now