Associate Director, Medical Affairs (Renal), Asia PacificReq # JR - 027044 Location Singapore, Singapore, Singapore Job Category Clinical Date posted 09/03/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
- Provide scientific leadership towards development of Asia Pacific strategies and new product launch planning collaborating with commercial, market access and other relevant cross-functional teams
- Develop clinical messaging to help sales and marketing understand, communicate and market the value of Baxter products / therapies
- Ensure scientific/medical accuracy and credibility of messages
- Discover and generate evidence to develop clinical value propositions for Baxter products / therapies
- Support and promote publication in scientific journals
- Engage in and support investigators for clinical studies across the region
- Provide therapy area expertise to inform business strategy around profitable Baxter products / therapies
- Provide medical input to renal marketing and product launches
- Participate as a member of the Asia Pacific Medical Affairs Leadership Team
- Monitor performance against budget objectives
- Partner with the content development and delivery of medical training and internal education for Baxter employees as needed.
- Develop network of local country Baxter MD’s and key consultants, leveraging best medical affairs practices and expertise across the region
- Evidence communication and education to increase patient utilization of Baxter products / therapies
- Develop, conduct and coordinate external education and training for healthcare workers
- Establish and promote high-quality physician training programs
- Network opinion leaders to strengthen Baxter’s scientific influence and value
- Act as primary contact for applicable regional associations/meetings
- Work with Regulatory Affairs in the development of regulatory portfolios for new or continuing product registration
- Work with Government Affairs around strategies and materials for payer and policymaker negotiations
- Medical input to key accounts and opinion leaders to assist relationship building and cultivate scientific experts on Baxter products / therapies
- Lead the discussions and work of the Asia Pacific Acute Advisory Boards
- Facilitate contact with physicians and opinion leaders from different countries in the region
·Must be a strong team player, demonstrating outstanding team participation skills. MD/MBBS certified.
·Highly credible to acute community in fields of peritoneal dialysis, hemodialysis, renal replacement therapy, and renal organ support
·Must build a strong camaraderie among peers and other colleagues.
·Excellent knowledge of nephrology and general renal care
·Passion and interest in growing the use of renal replacement therapy
·Possess skills necessary to participate on and influence multifunctional team
·Strong business acumen
·Able to work successfully with external physicians / intensivists who serve as clinical investigators and consultants
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.