Product ManagerReq # JR - 023352 Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Job Category Marketing Date posted 06/24/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop and implement HD Low flux dialyzer and HCO dialyzer product plans, including segment targeted market, product differentiation, competitive analysis, pricing etc..
2. Focus on increasing product awareness among customers and maintain strong brand loyalty.
3. Work with whole marketing team to maximize product portfolio value.
4. Product knowledge training and evaluation program to sales team.
5. Work closely with global and local team to ensure product revenue to meet the target.
6. Work closely with field sales team to execute product promotion and launch.
7. Involving in all marketing project and execution.
1. Bachelor’s degree, major of marketing, or Medical/Medical device education background are preferred;
2. 3 years of marketing experience in medical device filed with a MNC company. Sales experience is a plus, Renal industry background is preferred. Proven track record in product portfolio management in China;
3. Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
4. Have excellent analytical, modeling, and teaching capabilities;
5. Strong business acumen with ability to make decisions, set strategies and direction but also strong in following up on the execution part;
6. Highly passionate, energetic, self-motivated and results oriented leader who can also motivate others and build teamwork to deal with people across all functions and levels;
7. Creative problem solver who not only can identify issues but also presents solutions to the management and the team;
8. Can work independently with lots of initiative to drive the business also provide feedback to the management on the outcome or results;
9. Excellent English skill, especially in speaking and writing.
10. Excel and PPT skill.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.