Mgr, Channel ManagementReq # JR - 055479 Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Job Category Commercial Operations Date posted 12/01/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Ensure best practices and rules to improve the identification, selection, contracting and management process of the distributors
- Support Acute Commercial AD to optimize the channel strategy align with Acute business priorities and aligned with company’s strategy and development plan.
- Analysis and monitor the data impact (eg. to-market, in-mkt and inventory) to support the business decision and sustain company future development.
- Set up the distributor’s KPI and manage the distributors performance to ensure fully awareness of compliance conscientious in commercial team
- Work closely with Legal and Compliance to establish and implement the compliance regular training process for distributors and follow up global distributor audit.
- Develop and review the distributor assessment system and standardized service guideline and management requirement to distributors.
- Conducting business in full compliance to behavior in business and behavior in competition
- Lead distribution contract with related function (eg. CE, Legal and Compliance)
Experience & Skills
- Thorough knowledge of relative working background in Healthcare Industry min 5 years
- Rich experience in working with distributors through operational set-up, contract negotiation and business implementation
- Successful commercial project management experience
- Distribution management and commercial project are preferred
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong influencing skills
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
China Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now