Medical AdvisorReq # JR - 049781 Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Job Category Clinical Date posted 09/19/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete medical assessment in NPI (China New Product Introduction) and give medical input in business case preparation.
- Review and revise registration dossier (such as EN&CHN CER) to make them more reliable, persuasive and scientific.
- Lead literature research in local databases and evaluate all papers and align with global CER team
- Address treatment relevant questions came from CMDE / RA / CO / project manager etc.
- Train internal and external customers (CFDA / RA / MKT / CO / CRO / MA) with product knowledge.
- Master degree or above with major in clinical medicine or medical;
- Over 3 years working experience including no less than 2 years’ proven clinical experience. Nephrology, or other circulation clinics relevant departments is preferred;
- Corporate MA working experience in health care industry is highly preferred;
- Excellent communications skills in both English and Chinese;
- A person with commercial acumen, strong interpersonal skills, problem solving ability and executive capability;
- Strategic planner who is able to prioritize, design & organize with good teamwork in a changing environment.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
China Explore Now