Digital Business Partner ManagerReq # JR - 025311 Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Job Category Commercial Operations Date posted 08/04/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Digital business partner Manager is responsible for implement corporate digital strategy, defining product/service offering to meet customer unmet needs and support achieve business goal by working closely with multi-functional team including BU marketing, Sales, IT, Patient service. The candidate needs to demonstrate solid digital product management capability, ability to formulate product strategy, and present clear measurable objective.
- Identify existing digital service opportunity by understanding different BU’s needs and make sure translate needs into detailed requirement specification that will support business growth;
- Support business team to engage TA in key digital touchpoints and tracking from connect to convert;
- Develop digital communication strategy and plan based on business team’s pain point and needs;
- Design and implement digital initiatives with business counterpart;
- Manage Digital project’s progress and track KPI;
- Bachelor degree, MBA or other related graduate-level is a plus
- Minimum 5 years MNC pharma/biotech\ consulting \ FMCG\ Agency related industry experience
- Minimum 2 years working experience in digital operation / project management;
- Good knowledge and 3 years of experiences managing eMarketing programs;
- Previous experience working with/managing activities of multiple vendors at the same time; strong agency negotiation skills and project management skills
- Proven track record in working with others. Welcomes and incorporates diversity in ideas and opinions.
- Strong customer orientation and focus
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- CRM / E-Commerce experience is a plus
- Technical experience is a plus
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.