Data Analytical ManagerReq # JR - 024982 Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Additional Locations 40 Job Category Marketing Date posted 07/30/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-work with Clinical support team to deep understand and collect request of data analysis from clinical practice.
- Provide data analysis support by developing data dashboard and customized report for HCP.
- Responsible for RPM digital platform user experience design, functionality development and supervise its quality and stability (including CAPD+ patient APP, HCP portal, etc.)
- Data bank management and monthly report out for RPM program performance tracking.
- Bachelor degree above from university. Master degree major in business or IT plus;
- IT and healthcare crossing experience. Healthcare marketing or software management;
- Demonstrate Baxter's Speed, Simplicity, Courage, Collaboration;
- Proficient in verbal and written English;
- Strong PowerPoint and excel skills;
- Strong business analytic skills.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.