Team Lead, Manufacturing 3rdReq # JR - 022430 Location Round Lake, Illinois, United States Job Category Assembly Jobs Date posted 07/21/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Around the world, our employees are united by our mission to save and sustain lives. Together, we create a culture that encourages colleagues to pursue rewarding careers -- where everyone has the opportunity to do meaningful work as a part of a team they respect, in an environment that values each person’s contributions. We’re happy you’re interested in continuing your career journey with Baxter.
*** Must have Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Experience.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists supervisor in organizing, scheduling and directing other team members.
- Acts as main interface with other departments to resolve issues related to equipment, process, compliance, including maintenance, metrology, validation.
- Involved in hands-on execution of manufacturing operations.
- Resolves issues related to equipment, process and compliance. Main point of contact for troubleshooting.
- Ensures timely and accurate generation of process documentation. Review documentation.
- Investigates any process problems timely and provide documentation.
- Assists with process/equipment validation and data analysis.
- Represents the department in cross-functional teams and Continuous Improvement Teams and assigns project work to team members.
- Trains and mentors other team members and monitors training by others.
- Assigns tasks and develops work schedule.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to read and follow detailed written instructions.
- Must have demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to lead a work team effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- The incumbent must work in a clean room environment wearing special garments and personal protective equipment must be worn due to safety requirements.
- Incumbent must be proficient in a variety of mathematical disciplines and be able to work with both the metric and USA standards of measurement.
- Familiarity with production equipment.
- Must be able to apply quantitative analysis to analyze process performance.
- In-depth process knowledge of related manufacturing techniques and specialties.
- Computer proficiency and ability to use enterprise software.
- Must meet local physical requirements.
- Knowledge of basic chemical and biological safety procedures preferred.
- Understanding of cGMP regulations preferred.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent with 3 years’ experience. Bachelor's degree (with reduced years of experience) preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.