Plastics/Molding InternReq # JR - 053014 Location Mountain Home, Arkansas, United States Job Category Administrative Date posted 10/27/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The Manufacturing Intern will support the Plastics/Molding Operations teams. The position is geared to technical leadership development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (these are primary responsibilities of the role and the incumbent will perform other duties as assigned):
- Support the operations teams in day-to-day activities
- Support project work in Blending, Pelletizing, Film, Tubing and Molding Areas.
- Provide hands on support to the manufacturing operations.
- Support Safety and Quality projects and initiatives.
- Support Cost Reduction projects and initiatives.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Qualifications):
- Enrolled in a Bachelor of Science in Technical field of study. Strong Preference for Incoming Junior or Senior in field of study.
- Creative, highly motivated, dependable professional with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for engineering and technology
- Must be a dedicated and reliable hands-on professional who has the capability to excel in self-directed and team environments to meet the customer needs and requirements
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills that include use of Microsoft Office and Excel
Physical / Safety Requirements
- Duties may require overtime work, including nights and weekends
- Use of hands and fingers to manipulate office equipment is required
- Position requires standing and walking for extended periods of time
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Mountain Home, AR 72653
United States of America Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now