Bilingual Customer Care RepresentativeReq # JR - 053367 Location Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 11/11/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Applies subject matter expertise and technical subject matter expertise to the customer service back office functions in order to ensure gold standard customer service is delivered to both institution and home patient customers/patients. The incumbent serves as first point of customer contact regarding such matters as order management, product complaints, service complaints, adverse events, and general inquiries. Responsible for initial intake, documentation, and distribution of customer need as required. Provides independent resolution to moderately complex inquiries and responsible for investigation of problems related to shipment of products, returns, credits and orders.
Major Responsibilities / Activities
• Provides first point of contact for all customer inquiries and product/service complaints through phone, fax, email, or online.
• Provides first point of contact for order entry for both institution and Home Patient.
• Thoroughly documents all inquiries in adherence with company procedures.
• Redirects complex or specialized concerns to appropriate team for follow up (e.g. – medical inquiries, technical product support) when applicable
• Expedites customer orders as required.
• May provide guidance and training to department new hires
• Investigates and resolves problems related to shipment of products, returns, credits, and orders.
• Handle processing and issuing credits for returns.
• Sets-up new patients as per key requirements, maintains other records, and prepares customer required reports
• Patent management for inbound and international travel requirements
• Supports resolution of errors within GFax and EDI transactions
• Manages cycler deployment process
• Manage sample export and input order
• Prepares key customer/patient metric reports and resolves
• Resolves customer questions, and handles requests, where judgment and initiative are required to resolve and/or make recommendations.
• Perform initial data collection for product complaints and adverse events which may include:
- Evaluate complaint for need to investigate and coordinate sample retrieval
- Provide complainants resolutions (written or verbal) communication for known issues
- Notification to third parties of product complaint
• High school diploma
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in life science, health science, or related discipline.
Type of Education
- Health Sciences
Type of Experience
• Customer Service experience
• Health Care Industry
• Basic knowledge of broad supply chain activities
Years of Experience
• Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service and administrative tasks.
• 5 years of customer service experience and administrative tasks.
Additional Skills / Special Training / Technical Skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a very fast paced environment
• Analytical and business problem solving skills
• Ability to facilitate and manage change
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to ask the right questions and lead conversations.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of professionals (RNs, patients, other medical professionals).
• Strong ability to multi-task.
• Strong orientation for metrics
• Proficient level of Baxter product and therapy knowledge.
• Bilingual in French and English, Written and Verbal
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Mississauga, ON L5N0C2
Canada Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now