Shuttle DriverReq # JR - 023087 Location Memphis, Tennessee, United States Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 06/17/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
- Responsible for moving tractor-trailers within the yard/warehouse
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to safely move trailers from trailer yard spots to and from assigned doors
- PC Skills (Microsoft word, excel)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills to interact with both internal and external customers
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Current CDL A License
- Ability to work overtime
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- 5 Years verifiable CDL driving experience pulling combination trailers required
- Experience moving 53', 48',45', 20' and 40' trailers
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.