Rework TechReq # JR - 024638 Location Medina, New York, United States Additional Locations 40 Job Category Assembly Jobs Date posted 07/27/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
- Responsible for performing all in process rework of Spectrum production pumps, according to rework instructions.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Follows rework procedures, involving use of small hand tools, test and holding fixtures and measuring devices (drop gauges, etc.).
- Maintains and ensures production line output through the constant monitoring and communication of in-process problems or failures with workmanship, parts or process.
- Complete all documentation needed for quality compliance
- Ability to handle often stressful production demands, demonstrates team work and cooperation
- Strong Knowledge of pump and manufacturing practices
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical devices.
- Perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision, including required documentation needed for compliance.
- Good Judgment, Positive attitude and a high level of initiative
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.