Oper, Process ProductionReq # JR - 024161 Location Marsa, Il-Marsa, Malta Job Category Assembly Jobs Date posted 08/28/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
- Assemble IV (Intra Venous) sets. - Perform visual inspection during the assembly itself. Operators are expected to highlight quality concerns to their supervisors.
- During a change in product, participate in the 'line clearance' process to reduce the change-over time.
- Packaging of sets in carton boxes for eventual export, giving importance to labeling.
- Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures and Quality policies.
- Ensure that area is safe, clean and up to 6S standard.
- Complete any production charts or other paperwork that is required. These papers are filled in as per good documentation practices and are written in English.
- Communicate with other operators and with the Shift Supervisor/ Production Manager as required.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.