HR Director, North Cove Manufacturing Plant, NCReq # JR - 039770 Location Marion, North Carolina, United States Job Category Human Resources Date posted 06/09/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Drives overall implementation of plans and strategies, continually monitors effectiveness for the HR function.
- Consults with management on a variety of HR and business related issues, both strategically and operationally
- Continually assesses the effectiveness of the organization’s business model and organization dynamics and leads efforts to realign/refocus as needed
- Drives organization wide talent planning initiatives including profiling, assessment, calibration, development planning and succession planning
- Partner with the Senior Leadership team to translate and ensure alignment to the vision.
- Partner with the Senior Leadership team to drive effective organizational alignment and processes to enable strong partnerships with key functions.
- Partner with the Senior Leadership team to ensure leadership and team effectiveness, change management efforts and in establishing effective operating processes (i.e. prioritization, resource allocation processes)
- Provide executive coaching and development to senior leaders.
- Drive an effective reward and recognition strategy that reinforces the culture and behaviors.
- Develop and implement measurement systems to determine the impact of HR programs.
- Provide coaching and consultation on ER issues.
- Sustain a clean and safe work area using 6S principles
- Learn, understand and apply rigorous quality standards, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.