Pharmacy AssistantReq # JR - 018588 Location Kurralta Park, South Australia, Australia Job Category Clinical Date posted 04/28/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
As a Pharmacy Assistant part of our Kurralta Park, South Australia Compounding Facility Team reporting to the Pharmacy Team Leader, your core responsibilities include the preparation of manufacturing and packaging of pharmacy products and support the aseptic production process.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Picking and Prepping of raw materials
• Labelling, inspection and sealing of compounded products
• Packing and Dispatching of compounded products
• Other duties as required
What you will need:
• Must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of basic mathematics
• Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Be able to use computer systems
• Be able to work as part of a large team in a fast-paced production environment
• Have good attention to detail
• Experience in compounding, manufacturing or warehousing would be an advantage
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.