Senior Medical Liaison Clinical Nutrition & PharmaceuticalsReq # JR - 069524 Location Kista, Stockholm County, Sweden Job Category Clinical Date posted 05/12/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Do you want to raise awareness on the impact of parenteral nutrition on patient’s lives and clinical outcomes? Are you passionate on providing education and evidence to optimize nutrition and intravenous therapies in areas such as oncology, nephrology, intensive care, neonatology, pediatrics, etc? Do you want to interact with the scientific, clinical community in the Nordics, Benelux, Austria and Switzerland?
As a Medical Science Liaison, you bring the medical insight into the business and are focused on driving the scientific evidence, messages and education needed to support the optimal adoption of our portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This is a customer facing role where you as a Medical Science Liaisons interact with the scientific clinical community, key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians, nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, scientific societies
- You participate in training sessions, deliver clinical/scientific presentations, and attend medical congresses and company-sponsored scientific symposia.
- You are a point of contact with clinical investigators seeking investigator-initiated research (IIR) support and with scientific experts to identify opportunities and sites for future Baxter sponsored research.
- You will collaborate with the Medical Affairs teams and with the local organization to incorporate the medical insights into the business strategy, to provide scientific information relevant to the launch of new products, support key product strategies and publications.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum requirement is a strong scientific background, with expertise in medical affairs, knowledge on Parenteral nutrition/ intravenous therapies.
- If you are a Pharmacist/Medical Doctor with the right clinical background, please include yourself in the process.
- Fluent in English, Swedish is highly desirable
- You will cover the Nordics, Benelux and
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- High ethical standards
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the Country Regulatory and compliance requirements
- Willingness to travel at least 70% of the time
We are proud of our Culture; will you be part of it?
We have a great combination of the international atmosphere and all the possibilities that comes along with carrier development, personal growth and to learn new things combined with the local, Finnish flair that gives you a belonging and a team close to you. We focus on wellbeing and work-life integration, working at Baxter means opportunities and flexibility in combination with a great benefit package.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Sweden Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now