Sr Analyst FP&A Colombia ClusterReq # JR - 037326 Location Heredia, Provincia de Heredia, Costa Rica Job Category Finance Date posted 05/02/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
This position at Baxter, will be part of a best-in-class Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) organization and acts as an extension of the local country FP&A team. This role interacts with the Americas FP&A Center of Expertise (CoE) team as well as in-country finance and business partners within the Americas Region and Global FP&A (with focus on Colombia Cluster).
This position will support monthly performance reviews, quarterly forecast processes. annual budgeting and the long range plan.In addition, it will support value-added business analytics, process improvement projects and ad-hoc initiatives.
- Coordinate closely with local country business partners and finance teams to prepare and review projections, budgets and historical results , including monthly reviews of budget vs. actual results and variances with P&L/cost center owners
- Load P&L and cash flow budget and forecast adjustments into the financial planning system for the relevant country/ business
- Ensure quality, accuracy, and timeliness of the monthly reports, financial reviews, forecasts, and the annual budget / strategic plan preparation
- Partner with Regional, Local, and Corporate FP&A resources, within commercial and manufacturing/supply chain organizations, to understand, drive and support decision making ensuring alignment with strategic objective and escalating relevant issues.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis to facilitate business decision making
- Update operating manuals, training guides, and standard operating procedures as needed
- This position will support the Colombia Cluster interacting with multiple levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field required
- Demonstration of key finance competencies and qualifications and typically 4 + years of relevant experience with financial planning and reporting
- Fully bilingual (English / Spanish) as a requirement
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities
- Knowledge of Hyperion Planning and JDE preferred
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.