Sr Analyst AccountingReq # JR - 037796 Location Heredia, Provincia de Heredia, Costa Rica Job Category Finance Date posted 04/08/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Purpose of this position
Process, troubleshoot and provide support to Americas Accounts Payable Processes.
• Troubleshoot invoice issues with the corresponding parties: Supply Chain, Warehouse, Purchasing, Finance or Supplier escalated by Genpact Team
• Prepare routine data and reports using software as Word, Excel, Access, Power Point as well as JDE, reporting tools.
• Prepare report for management related to issues, duplicate payments, volumes and others when requested
• Comply with S-Ox requirements.
• Provide Customer Service to suppliers and Baxter employees regarding AP inquiries.
• Perform month end close duties: integrity reports, period closure request and certification in Blackline
• Book journal entries entries adjustments or reclass and document them into Blackline
• Follow up of AP transactions: duplicate payments (tracking , reporting and resolution), prepaids, open payables and credits
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by management.
• Reporting & Preventive Controls
• Projects and Process Improvements (Transitions, Improvements, IT)
• Support Third Party Partner
• Working with Critical Vendor Team creating a strategic using predictive analysis and root cause focus to prevent issues on operations.
Provide support and a high quality service to Latin America internal and external customers in Account Payable area.
College 100% N/A
External: 3 years’ previous work experience as Analyst
Internal 2 yr. work experience as Analyst II / College 100%
• Computer knowledge (JDE, Excel, Access)
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Ability to deal with customers
• Analytical ability
• Team work
• Work under pressure
• Ability in the interpersonal relationships
• Customer Service
• Intermediate to advance Excel knowledge
• Eagerness to learn and continuously improve • Basic knowledge about Purchasing, Inventory, General accounting and/or Accounts Payable
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.