Learning Design SpecialistReq # JR - 025951 Location Gurgaon, Haryana, India Job Category Human Resources Date posted 08/28/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Baxter is setting up a new R&D facility in Bangalore for the sharpest minds in Med Tech and Pharma research. This center will play a key role in exploring and developing new ways for how we treat diseases, as well as discovering smarter ways to prevent them..
- Organize complex information into hierarchies, flows, taxonomies, or other structures to clearly convey information to learners.
- Recommend learning solutions and learning modalities based on analysis of learning goals, organizational and technological constraints, and schedule considerations.
- Use a variety of learning modalities to optimize learning experiences.
- Develop conceptual documents and other documentation to support learning solutions.
- Develop innovative formative and summative evaluation tools.
- Develop learning solution documentation (e.g., storyboards, job aids, design plan documents);
- Consult with stakeholders to gather requirements and document concepts, processes, work tasks, and related subject matter.
- Draft scripts, narration, text and other content for learning solutions.
- Develop scenario driven learning experiences.
- Develop complex simulations or games.
- Develop interactive techniques to increase engagement.
- Conduct research on current pedagogy and related fields.
- Develop documentation regarding requirements.
- Provide lifecycle support recommendations and documentation for learning solutions.
- Develop learning modules using organization approved software
- Incorporate media components (e.g., videos, images, animations or interactive elements) into learning products (e.g., traditional classroom, synchronous and asynchronous online training, web based training, games and simulations, structured on-the-job training, intelligent tutoring systems, job aids, testing, instructional videos).
- Prepare and integrate course materials into Virtual Learning applications and tools.
- Create assessments
- Adapt instructional materials created for one delivery mode to another (usually this is adapting materials from ILT to WBT)
- Should have knowledge about learning content development phases and methodologies
- Familiarity with concepts of SCORM, AICC, and Authoring Tools
- Ability to express oneself to provide information to others effectively and in a succinct manner
- Experience and ability to balance multiple competing request and priorities. Strong project planning & management skills
- Ability to troubleshoot complex content issues such as not course not marking complete, browser compatibility issues
- Expert in tools:(Articulate Storyline and/or 360, Captivate 8 and MS Office)
Equal Employment Opportunity Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic Minimum - Bachelor's Degree Desired - Post Graduate
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.