Production SupervisorReq # JR - 036773 Location Grosotto, Lombardy, Italy Job Category Manufacturing Date posted 04/09/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The position of Production Supervisor is a great opportunity to develop your experience in the production field, having the possibility to operate in different departments and processes in a transversal way in order to guarantee the best production performances.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Production Manager of the plant and the Production Supervisors in the management of operational activities, acting, when necessary, as Deputy
- Transversal activity on production lines in order to meet production KPIs
- Manage and solve problems in a cross-functional context suggesting improvements of production processes, acting as a referent for continuous improvement.
- Manage the Value Stream Maps of primary process, driving the action plans in order to reach the planned future state in the production flow.
- Support in the development and startup of new production lines, supplying the production point of view as an added value to the process.
- Standardization of the departments and internal procedures of the factory.
- Degree in Engineering or scientific field
- Previous experience in production contexts (better if in Pharma/Food companies)
- Experience in continuous improvement/lean manufacturing (green/black belt certification will be considerated a plus)
- Proactive approach, problem solving, very good communication skills and ability to collaborate with different stakeholders
- Good knowledge of the English language
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.