Production SupervisorReq # JR - 021336 Location Grosotto, Lombardy, Italy Job Category Manufacturing Date posted 05/03/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
The position of Production Supervisor is a great opportunity to develop your experience in production field, having the possibility to operate in different departments and processes in a trasversal way in order to guarantee the best production performances.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Production Manager of the plant and the Production Supervisors in the management of operational activities, acting, when necessary, as Deputy
- Transversal activity on production lines in order to meet production KPIs
- Manage and solve problems in a cross functional context suggesting improvements of production processes, acting as referent for continuous improvement.
- Manage the Value Stream Maps of primary process, driving the action plans in order to reach the planned future state in the production flow.
- Support in the development and startup of new production lines, supplying the production point of view as added value to the process.
- Standardization of the departments and internal procedures of the factory.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in production contexts (better if in Pharma/Food companies)
- Experience in continuous improvement/lean manufacturing (green/black belt certification will be considerate a plus)
- Proactive approach, problem solving, very good communication skills and ability to collaborate with different stakeholders
- Good knowledge of English language
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.