Field Service EngineerReq # JR - 022558 Location Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Job Category Technical Services Date posted 06/24/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Provide world class support to Baxter Healthcare’s customers at both their and Baxter HealthCare’s facilities. Providing support such as: -
- Installing and commissioning
- Regular maintenance
- Breakdown repairs including emergency responses.
- Upgrades both remotely and on site.
- Communication with customers & patients concerning their Baxter Healthcare product.
- Supporting the customers by participating on an out of normal working hours telephone rota.
- Flexibly providing emergency cover and undertaking emergency maintenance on site contributing to the overall team capacity
- Promote Baxter healthcare by participating in customer demonstrations or other activities to advance the sales of Baxter products or services.
- Support the digital connectivity of Baxter Healthcare’s portfolio by:-
- Installing devices to the customers wireless or hard-wired network.
- Manage and troubleshoot connectivity issues both during installation and during subsequent repairs.
- Working alongside Digital Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) supporting customers on site to resolve connectivity breakdowns.
- Prompt completion of all required paperwork, including detailed service reports, recording all required information for all work undertaken.
- Manage assigned spare parts stock levels, test equipment & tools within set targets and ensure accurate recording of the inventory.
- Maintaining other administrative activities within the set time such as completion of monthly reports to record time spent on activities not captured on service reports
- Maintaining all Company assets in good condition
- Represent Baxter Healthcare in a professional manner at all times.
- Proactively maintaining and extending own and others skill base and technical knowledge
through personal development and training
- Establish & maintain communication & partnership with customers, team members and business contacts
- Ensure data accuracy in all aspects of work.
- Embrace and adhere with all Quality and EHS elements
- Providing support and coaching to customers where required
- Take on other roles/duties as requested by Supervisor/Manager
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.