Sr Analyst, HRISReq # JR - 023113 Location Deerfield, Illinois, United States Job Category Human Resources Date posted 06/17/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Sr. Analyst, HRIS
Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter’s employees are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
The Sr. Analyst, HRIS will play a key role in the Talent Systems and Talent Analytics team by contributing to several components of Baxter’s HR Talent Management strategy at a Global, Regional and Functional level. They will be responsible for the management of data analysis for key Talent initiatives, administration and maintenance of Global Talent Systems and processes, and supporting the implementation of Baxter’s Listening Strategy.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Responsible for the analysis & interpretation of data for talent management processes and results for employee engagement surveys; identifying key themes and areas for opportunity. Responsible for analytical reporting in Workday to develop key analytics for various initiatives for Performance & Talent Management as well as Inclusion and Diversity efforts. Partner in building and testing of surveys, managing translations, customer support with HR Business Partners and Survey participants for Global Engagement and Monthly Pulse Surveys. Build strategic partnerships with the Workday cross-functional team, HR Business Partners, Global Talent Management Leads to provide support, coaching and consulting to for Global Talent & Performance processes. Responsible for system administration for Workday Talent & Performance, including research, testing and implementation of new features and functionality enhancements. Responsible for providing system and technical support and proactively problem-solving issues with various stakeholders including employees & people managers, HR Business Partners and Baxter’s leadership team. Ability to travel (10-15%) globally
Qualifications and Experience required includes:
- Requires strong analytical skills and comfort with handling complex data with high level of attention to detail.
- Requires at least intermediate level skills with Microsoft Office Excel (including pivot tables & vLookups).
- Requires familiarity or experience with survey tools (e.g., Qualtrics, Survey Gizmo) and HRIS systems (e.g., Workday, Oracle, SAP).
- Requires ability to stakeholder effectively with key groups in a matrix environment.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication, intellectual curiosity, a passion to understand and solve problems, consulting & customer service to work with key internal and external business partners.
- Requires ability to learn and manage Microsoft SharePoint sites in the Talent CoE.
- Requires solid working knowledge of other Microsoft Office software: Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with HR / Talent Management, Employee Engagement Surveys, Business Intelligence (BI) or data visualization software (e.g., Tableau) a plus!
Education and/or Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree or country equivalent in Human Resources, Statistics, Computer Science, Finance or other analytically driven disciplines.
- 5+ years of HRIS / Analytics / Talent Management work experience required.
- Prior experience working in a global corporate HR environment desired.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.