HR Operations SpecialistReq # JR - 030196 Location Castlebar, Connaught, Ireland Job Category Human Resources Date posted 11/12/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Baxter Healthcare employs over 1700 employees across it’s sites in in Castlebar, Swinford and Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills to work in a large multi-national company . The successful candidate will will be able to demonstrate experience in a financial or HRIS role.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Co-ordination of weekly and monthly payrolls with external payroll provider
- Generating management reports
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel including VLook-up and Pivot tables is essential
- Responsibility for audit related activities including SOX compliance
- Working as part of the HR team you will deal with payroll / benefits related queries
- Good awareness of HR/Payroll terminologies and policies to enable the production of informed analysis
- Demonstrable high numeric aptitude
- IT literate - good understanding of technologies used to support data extraction, report creation and management information publication – strong advanced MS Excel and systems orientated an advantage
- Driven, with the ability to work on their own initiative
- Highly structured and comfortable working under minimum supervision
- Naturally curious with the desire to find efficiency opportunities
- Excellent analytical and accuracy skills and highly organised with the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Highly motivated with a desire for innovation.
- 3rd Level Diploma/Degree in related field
- Strong inter-personal, written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- A minimum to 2/3 years experience
This is a 12 month Maternity Cover position
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.