Sr Specialist ITReq # JR - 030224 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka Job Category Information Technology Date posted 11/26/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
- Medical Device Build Systems team – An arm of Global Digital Products that architects, builds and maintains embedded software build and CI/CD tools.
- Devops Engineer to support and automate CI/CD to build robust and consistent software for medical devices.
- Develop deployment scripts and drive deployments for mission critical applications
- Drive productivity with focus on automation and continuous improvement.
- Implement continuous integration solutions to perform comprehensive review of source code
during software development.
- Implement continuous integration solutions to package software and deploy on device boards.
- Qualify continuous integration tools and build/release process and release documentation.
- Working with cross functional team members to identify, document and implement CI solutions.
- Form partnership with team and balance uneven workloads across team to hit key project milestones.
- Drive efficiency and standardization in tools and techniques.
- Identify industry best practices/solutions and pursue continuous improvement opportunities in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) processes and practices, relentlessly drive for standardization, automation and self-services
- Collaborate across global teams and partner with R&D to meet business goals
Skills & Qualifications
Devops Engineer with medical device exposure is desired, applicants with job history in other discipline are invited to apply with below requirements are meet.
- 8+ Overall experience, 4+ Devops experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Must be a self-motivator and team player.
- Passionate about continuous learning and keeping up with latest technologies.
- Must be willing to work on a distributed team.
Tools & Technology:
- Experience with tools for CI/CD: Jenkins, Git webhooks.
- Experience in source code management: Git based repos.
- Experience in Embedded development framework: Linux-based cmake, Windows-based IAR workbench, make, and Visual Studio.
- Write scripts and automation using Python/Groovy/powershell/Bash
- Experience with Linux (Redhat, Centos, or Ubuntu) system administration, fluent with shell scripting
- Experience on cloud/containerization will add value.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.