Specialist, ITReq # JR - 070630 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Information Technology Date posted 05/26/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Sr Visualization Engineer (Tableau Specialist)
• Develops global dashboards, security controls (using default front-end tool functionalities), and scalable ad-hoc reporting.
• Works with internet-scale data across numerous product and customer touchpoints, undertaking in-depth quantitative analysis, and distilling data into practical and intuitive visualizations to drive informed decision-making across all levels of the company.
• Communicates and collaborates across many different teams, has an agile approach to tackle challenging problems quickly, and stresses the details.
• Establishes a comprehensive roadmap to communicate and manage our commitments and stakeholder expectations while enabling org-wide visibility on progress.
• Focuses on scale and efficiency - build and implement innovative solutions and establish best practices across our full scope of analytics delivery.
List of Responsibilities:
• Design and develop Dashboards / Reports
• Improve dashboard performance
• Ensure consistency with Baxter standards for unified experience
• Educate users, take care of regional communities
• Participate in PoC/Pilot development to showcase the funcional mockup to the business
• Leverages existing tools at Baxter, focused on Tableau, Tableau Prep or Alteryx (but not limited to)
• Builds dashboards, self-service tools, and reports to analyze and present data associated with customer experience, product performance, business operations, and strategic decision-making.
• Engage with Product, Business, Engineering, and Marketing teams to gather requirements, influence how our services are measured, and craft extraordinary tools to support those partners.
- Strong proficiency with SQL-based languages
- Proficiency with data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Alteryx for analysis, insight synthesis, data product delivery, and executive presentation.
- Has a curious business mentality with an ability to condense complex concepts and analysis into clear and concise takeaways that drive action.
- Superb communication, social, and presentation skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to balance multiple projects with tight targets and executive visibility.
- Be known for successfully bridging analytics and business teams, with an ability to speak the language of both.
- 7+ years of experience working in Analytics platform.
- 5+ years of Tableau experience
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (amazon.com)
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Prestige Shantiniketan Campus,Whitefield
Bangalore- 560 048
India Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now