Analyst ITReq # JR - 027465 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Information Technology Date posted 09/15/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
- Handled all L1 and L2 tasks in Control-M, which involves end to end Control-M scheduling activity.
- Worked on implementing High availability and Disaster recovery to the existing environment.
- Worked in upgrading from v7 to v8 for Control-M agents on windows, Linux and AIX based environment.
- Worked in reporting facility for creating various custom reports which serve for one or more purpose.
- Worked in setting up and handling normal alerts and BIM alerts for various application teams.
- Handled critical issues and helped in reducing the number of incidents.
- Worked on Integrating with LDAP.
- Hands on experience in creating and extending calendars based on the customer requirement.
- Knowledge in creating custom jobs and implementing for various needs.
- Experienced in stabilizing the environment by identifying the loop holes and fixing them with innovation.
- Working with Control-M desktop and Control-M Enterprise Manager Console, Control-M Configuration Manager
- Recycling of the Gateways and Communication, recycling of Global Condition Server as required.
- Preparing Monthly reports, audit reports based on Customer requirement and presenting it to the customers
- Attending weekly video call with customers and updating them with the on-going activity in Control-M.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.