Analyst, ITReq # JR - 036117 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Information Technology Date posted 07/21/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- 4-6 Years relevant experience in Salesforce.com development and configuration.
- Technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation
- Understand the current Baxter organization and system landscape
- Participate in design validation and identify any gaps
- Identify and understand the design changes and dependencies
- Assess and recommend technical best practices
- Provide technical conflict resolution and resolve issues during SIT and User Acceptance Testing
- Design and execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- Deep functional and technical understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other Cloud Computing Services is a must
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce.com point-and-click developer interface
- Proficient in Salesforce Administration (SFA), Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org-Wide default Sharing Model, Validation rules, Workflows, Approval Process, Triggers, Test Classes, Code Coverage, Process Builder
- Expert understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite including Salesforce 1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Platform, Lightning and the App Exchange
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.036117