Sr Spec, PlanningReq # JR - 023696 Location Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand Additional Locations 36.92 Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 07/22/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
- Responsible for Demand process in Rapid Response and collaborate with Regional Demand Planning team
- Manage local S&OP process to align with Global S&OP process
- Provide demand data analytics & reporting, identify & drive process improvement opportunities
- Incorporate Demand/Supply/Inventory review process with Commercial team to support Supply Chain operation performance achievement.
- Provide the necessary data analysis/report to support Commercial sales achievement.
- Manage Demand Planning performance to achieve KPI target
- Bachelor’s degree in business administrative, preferred in Industry Engineer and Logistics and Master's Degree
- At least 10 years’ experience of Demand Planning background
- Computer literacy in MS Office, ERP experience (Oracle/SAP)
- Attention to detail, multiple tasks management
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Pleasant personality, good attitude and service minded
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.