Eng, Technical ServiceReq # JR - 026640 Location Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand Job Category Technical Services Date posted 09/14/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
- Focusing on repairing, pre and post maintenance,understand technical service manual , follow SOP steps.
- Providing daily report, update service report and submit working plan monthly to leader.
- Learning or understanding Field Corrective Action (FCA) Process in order to perform FCA within timeline.
- Coordinating with other functions or team members in order to achieve company goals.
- Ensuring that all service jobs will be achieved within agreed timeline.
- Processing as adhoc or assigned jobs from leader.
Qualifications. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
N/A: Intern or Co-op
- Good in English both speaking and writing.
- Computer skills such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, and Outlook
- Able to travelling
Education and/or Experience. Include the education and/or experience that is necessary to perform the job satisfactorily.
N/A: Intern or Co-op
- Bachelor degree Biomedical Engineering or related field
- 1 year of experience in Field Technical Service
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.