BCU Spec, Call Center Service DeliveryReq # JR - 051839 Location Añasco, Añasco, Puerto Rico Job Category Baxter Credit Union Date posted 06/30/2022
As an employer, BCU models the dynamic assets of a top workplace, including confidence in company leadership, competitive compensation and benefits, employee development, workplace flexibility, and a passionate employee culture supporting a unified vision.
At BCU, you'll have a career in a growing organization and an environment that supports your professional and personal growth. For these reasons, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace and a certified Great Place to Work.
Visit the link below to learn more about #LifeAtBCU:
**Hybrid on-site/remote schedules available after your first 90 days
Check out this video to take a peek of one day in the life of our reps:
Are you goal driven? Do you have great active listening skills? We are looking for professional individuals to service our members in our fast-paced call center. The primary purpose of this role is to provide best in class member service by answering incoming calls to help resolve routine and complex member inquiries with empathy and compassion. An individual who can walk in our members shoes and advocate to provide resolution. This role comes with a fun team, rewards, recognition, and opportunity for advancement.
We provide competitive pay, benefits, 401 (k) company match, working from home hybrid opportunities, and so much more!
If you’re interested in growth and development, join us!
Role and Responsibilities
- Service 50-100 first tier incoming member calls daily, including general member inquiries, account research, fraud and disputes or as assigned
- Develop and display a complete understanding of all required Visa, governmental, regulatory, and departmental policies, procedures, and compliance guidelines, particularly those pertaining to customer verification
- Deliver on a first contact resolution experience by using all resources, including our process knowledge repository, self-servicing tools and available surrounding support
- Demonstrating problem solving and process improvements skills, to reduce member effort and improve our business best practices
- Based on member need, promote the adoption of or conversion to available credit union products and services
- Own the ability to quickly adapt and support new strategies, tools, and tactics to better service our members
- Build strong internal partnerships with management and peers in contributing to a productive and quality team environment
- Meet or exceed all key performance production and quality experience goals, completing all assigned work with accuracy as established by BCU guidelines and training
- Other duties as assigned Execute performance reviews and development plans with staff
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- High energy, positive attitude, self-starting and coachable individual
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written and active listening skills
- Aptitude to develop and own strong understanding of regulatory and departmental policies
- Ability to work effectively and pay attention to detail in fast paced environment, leveraging tools to drive a first contact resolution every time.
- Ability to adapt quickly and easily to changes in strategies, tools or tactics
- Desire to form and make business improvement recommendations
- Ability to building strong internal peer and team partnerships
- Desire to meet all established performance goals consistently
- Basic Windows PC navigation and Microsoft office knowledge
** You will receive your sign-on bonus within the first thirty days of employment with BCU. This supplemental payment will not be considered eligible earnings for Baxter’s qualified retirement or welfare benefit plan. Should you resign from Baxter within 12 months of your start date, you will be responsible for 100% re-payment of this bonus, and if within 12-24 months you will be responsible for 50% re-payment of this bonus.**
BCU Shared Values. We act with INTEGRITY. We follow the golden rule without exception. We display COURAGE in our convictions. We drive innovation, reaching beyond boundaries and thoughtfully explore new horizons. We excel through COLLABORATION. By working as one, sharing information and seeking solutions, we deliver exceptional outcomes. We WOW our Members. We focus intensely on putting the member first, delivering extraordinary experiences that create lasting relationships inside and outside the organization.
Life at BCU. With a culture built off relationships and referrals, we’re committed to creating the best work environment possible. From our casual dress code to flexible work arrangements, we’ve created a unique culture that supports a healthy work/life balance. For this reason and more, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace. #LifeAtBCU
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the linkhere and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Anasco, PR 00610
United States of America Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now