Safety Data CoordinatorReq # JR - 023010 Location Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India Job Category Patient Safety Date posted 06/17/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Safety Data Coordinator
Global Patient Safety – Safety Operations
Broad Pay Group:
This section focuses on the main purpose of the job in one to four sentences.
This position is a member of the Safety Operations Reconciliation team within Global Patient Safety (GPS). In this role, the team member will perform reconciliation of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) exchanged with internal and external business partners. This position collaborates with others outside of Safety Operations to review, correct and reconcile data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of this role that account for 5% or more of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties assigned.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform reconciliation activities with organizations within Baxter.
- Perform reconciliation with external business partners
- Provide feedback both internally and externally regarding discrepancies found in ICSRs.
- Analyze requests for potential data corrections and ensure that needed corrections are completed.
- Escalate issues with reconciliation compliance.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements for reconciliation activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office tools-Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Proficiency in a Global Safety Database (e.g., ARISg, Argus)
- Excellent attention to detail in documentation.
- Knowledge of medical, clinical or health sciences.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Collaborative interpersonal skills to foster a team environment
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines and changing priorities
- Able to multitask and prioritize changing workload on a daily basis
Education and/or Experience:
Include the education and experience that is necessary to perform the job satisfactorily.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry- Quality, Pharmacovigilance or Regulatory department
- In health sciences, preferably pharmacist or nurse.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.