General Administration SpecialistReq # JR - 111402 Location Rayong, Rayong, Thailand Job Category Administrative Date posted 10/24/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Ensure that all Thai FDA, GQP, ISO13485 and EHS regulations are always followed.
- Manage, facilitate overall General Affairs process to provide effective and efficient support to the opration of the company e.g. transportation, canteen, laundry, cleaning service and general office support.
- Monitor any operational related permits & licenses, etc. This can be EHS and/or related; including managing and providing data entry/keeping/maintenance as necessary.
- Facilitate visitor process/record
- Coordinate with user/supplier to maintain and repair office facilities to be ready for use and in good condition for employees.
- To assist in reviewing the contractor’s contract related administration tasks i.e. leasing service.
- Manage and control stationary, office supplies, office equipment including issuing purchasing requisition to order new office items and maintain sufficient stock level.
- Good managing of outsources company such as cleaning company to ensure professional looks and hygiene.
- Timely manage and control all services and contracts that will be provided by suppliers.
- Establish and maintain all document management control.
- Manage and control all related risk management, especially for business continuity planning and compliance management of general administration functions.
- Develop reports, filling and controlling all related to general affair tasks and other related documentation system.
- Provide logistics support for event and business trip i.e. meeting/event management by making arrangements including travel, lodging, transportation and etc.
- Coordinate with IT to ensure office automation, equipment is ready for users.Provide secretariat support to Plant management team.Maintain focus on continuous process improvement opportunities
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Thailand Explore this location
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now