Field Service EngineerReq # JR - 107031 Location Netherlands (Remote) Job Category Technical Services Date posted 10/04/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Ensures delivery of service (maintenance, repairs, field mods, delivery support) at defined quality level in the most efficient way across the area between Utrecht and Rotterdam.
What you'll be doing...
General responsibilities include:
- Deliver timely and appropriate service to installed base customers.
- Administer a stock of spare parts.
- Ensure implementation of product modifications and audit follow-ups.
- Follow up customers’ needs or complaints to Territory and Sales team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform repairs, modifications and servicing on products at customers.
- Assist in some capital products deliveries: demonstration and basic training to users.
- Order spare parts, single-use goods and management of samples.
- Participate in audits follow-ups.
- Possibly train and supervise a junior Field Service Engineer.
- Take good care of the granted company vehicle and tools.
- Ensure compliance with quality processes, both internal and external (for Hill-Rom and customers when relevant).
- Complete activity reports.
What you'll bring...
- Experience in mechanics or electrical field
- Driver’s license.
- Native Dutch speaker, with a good level of English.
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Regulatory rules.
- Basic PC skills (MS Office, Lotus Notes).
- Availability for on call rotations 24 hours x 7 days.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now