Spec, RAReq # JR - 109962 Location Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India Job Category Regulatory Affairs Date posted 09/02/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Ensure the on-time filing of high-quality regulatory submissions, and to assist in the preparation, maintenance, and control of regulatory Dossiers.
- Interact with all levels in the organization, and across several functions particularly Compliance, Marketing, R&D, engineering, manufacturing and QA/QC.
- Participate in discussions to provide strategic regulatory guidance to team members in India and other Region operations.
- Interact with regulatory agency on regulatory submissions and follow ups of drug products.
- Oversee the preparation and filing of high-quality submissions to regulatory authorities.
- Ensure that all applications are filed in accordance with regulations and requirements.
- Provide regulatory guidance to staff and inter-disciplinary project teams.
- Be a proactive member of the Regulatory team to ensure Baxter’s continuing compliance with regulatory authorities.
- Continue to develop quality standards and procedures for RA.
- Facilitate product development/Launch activities for respective Markets.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Tower A Ground Floor
Tower B 21st and 22nd Floor
India Explore this location
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now