A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
- Quality Assoc II - Jayuya, Jayuya
- Description: Req ID: 67238BR Business Title: Quality Assoc II Business: Global Quality Country: Puerto Rico State/Province: Jayuya Location of Position: Jayuya, PR Shift: 2nd Job Description: Plans, coordinates, quality operations program designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards. Assure the safety and quality of the products and associates in compliance with all standards (QSR, ISO 900...
Reference Code: 67238BR
- Supv Health and Safety - Jayuya, Jayuya
- Description: Req ID: 67248BR Business Title: Supv, Health and Safety Business: Medical Products Country: Puerto Rico State/Province: Jayuya Location of Position: Jayuya, PR Shift: 1st Job Description: Responsible for the administration of the Safety, Security, Wellness, Industrial Hygiene and Health programs in the plant. Responsible for developing and carrying out procedures with the line organization that effectively control acciden...
Reference Code: 67248BR
- Supv Laboratory - Jayuya, Jayuya
- Description: Req ID: 66410BR Business Title: Supv, Laboratory Business: Global Quality Country: Puerto Rico State/Province: Jayuya Location of Position: Jayuya, PR Shift: 1st Job Description: Supervises, provides technical support, and coordinates activities and projects of the Microbiology laboratories, assuring compliance with established standards and regulations. Creates, improves and audits SOP's and Protocols to assure company c...
Reference Code: 66410BR