Pharmaceutical Sales Jobs, Research Jobs, and Engineering Careers at Baxter
A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
- RN \ LPN Plama Center Bellingham - Bellingham, WA
- Description: Job Description Improving Lives. Improving life for everyone . A subsidiary of Baxter Healthcare, BioLife is an industry leader in operating high quality plasmapheresis centers throughout the United States. Position eligible for $2,000. incentive bonus. The Medical Supervisor (MS) performs determination of donor suitability to donate plasma, management of donor adverse events, review of laboratory test results, donor noti...
Reference Code: 105269
- Production Technician - RL Drug Delivery, IL
- Description: Job Description This position performs activities in the Fill/Prep/Mix areas. The primary function of the position include: operation of the Galaxy equipment, running production, fill room set-up, cleaning, sanitization, sterilization, adjustments, and operation of the computer controlled Galaxy Seal-Fill-Seal manufacturing equipment, and in the mix room, mixing and formulating batches. The responsibilities include: mecha...
Reference Code: 105341
- Executive Assistant - RL Technology, IL
- Description: Job Description 1) General office duties include, mail distribution, faxing, filing, photocopying, and ordering supplies. 2) Create/prepare correspondence and presentations. Conduct Internet research and some web site management. 3) Coordinate travel arrangements. Track monthly department budget. Prepare expense reports, and maintain department credit line for purchases. Ability to interpret internal policies. 4) Maintain...
Reference Code: 105382
A variety of possibilities
Baxter’s unique combination of expertise in medical devices, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry, and makes us an attractive employer that offers a variety of possibilities. We hire a range of talented and driven people with diverse skill sets and backgrounds, from scientists and researchers to roles in manufacturing, engineering, law, marketing and sales, to name just a few.
Rana Strellis Sr. Director Global BioScience Strategy and Planning, on Baxter's mission, purpose, and diversified healthcare model.
Click Video to Play