Pharmaceutical Sales Jobs, Research Jobs, and Engineering Careers at Baxter
A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
- General Service Personnel I - Woodlands, Singapore
- Description: Job Description Responsible for the handling of raw, WIP, finished-goods material to enable a smooth flow of manufacturing process. Qualifications Secondary school education Simple mathematics - addition, subtraction, multiplication, division. PC knowledge. Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)/ Good Documentation Practices (GDP) is preferred....
Reference Code: 61261
- Formulation Operator III (3rd Shift) - Bloomington\927 S Curry Pike, IN
- Description: Job Description Summary : The Formulation Operator will work in and maintain a Grade C/D environment. They will perform routine cleaning and sanitization to help ensure readiness and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) compliance within the classified and non-classified work areas. Activities inc...
Reference Code: 61181
- Manufacturing Associate 1 - Thousand Oaks, CA
- Description: Job Description Summary The Manufacturing Associate I is responsible for executing all manufacturing department processes while strictly adhering to cGMP, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations that could apply. The Manufacturing Associate I is expected to fully participate in both departmental projects and any quality working teams that may be applicable. This position shall be respo...
Reference Code: 61125
A variety of possibilities
Baxter’s unique combination of expertise in medical devices, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry, and makes us an attractive employer that offers a variety of possibilities. We hire a range of talented and driven people with diverse skill sets and backgrounds, from scientists and researchers to roles in manufacturing, engineering, law, marketing and sales, to name just a few.
Rana Strellis Sr. Director Global BioScience Strategy and Planning, on Baxter's mission, purpose, and diversified healthcare model.
Click Video to Play