Pharmaceutical Sales Jobs, Research Jobs, and Engineering Careers at Baxter
A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
- Quality Associate II CAPA - Northcove, NC
- Description: Job Description Responsible for providing Quality support and oversight via direct staff supervision or process/area responsibilities. Identify and assess regulatory and quality risks in activities and processes according to regulatory agency rules and guidelines and Baxter quality practices. Leads ongoing, daily departmental operations. May include the supervision of assigned personnel in achieving defined quality goals ...
Reference Code: 101942
- Sr Director Program Management Oncology - Cambridge R D, MA
- Description: Job Description The Sr Director Program Management has overallresponsibility for a multi-level project management group. This role, is accountable for strategicintegration of project business strategies and champion of the projectmanagement culture within the senior management team. Ensures consistent practices throughout allprojects from initiation through scale-up. This person will collaborate with all relatedfunctions ...
Reference Code: 101592
- Medical Supervisor LPN\RN - Springfield, MO
- Description: Job Description Improving Lives. Improving life for everyone . A subsidiary of Baxter Healthcare, BioLife is an industry leader in operating high quality plasmapheresis centers throughout the United States. At BioLife Plasma Services , we excel at caring schedules supportive. Caring for the quality of our lifesaving services, caring for the donors who help make it happen, and caring for the communities we call home. BioLi...
Reference Code: 102101
A variety of possibilities
Baxter’s unique combination of expertise in medical devices, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry, and makes us an attractive employer that offers a variety of possibilities. We hire a range of talented and driven people with diverse skill sets and backgrounds, from scientists and researchers to roles in manufacturing, engineering, law, marketing and sales, to name just a few.
Rana Strellis Sr. Director Global BioScience Strategy and Planning, on Baxter's mission, purpose, and diversified healthcare model.
Click Video to Play