Pharmaceutical Sales Jobs, Research Jobs, and Engineering Careers at Baxter
A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
- Quality Assoc II - USA
- Description: Job Description Theposition will support the development of a new, state-of-the-art plasmafractionation facility that will bring Baxter additional capacity for testing,purification, and fill and finish for its biologic medications. Thisposition is the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and/or System Administrator withresponsibility for one or more Quality Systems within the Covingtonmanufacturing plant. This manager will have im...
Reference Code: 19180
- Production Engineer II - Costa Rica\Cartago, Cartago
- Description: Job Description Qualifications...
Reference Code: 19187
- Sr Process Engineer - Woodlands, Singapore
- Description: Job Description Provide technical expertise to support production team in optimizing their machines and minimise disruption to production. Key activities will includes providing timely engineering support in failure analysis and troubleshooting, analyzing, and modifying equipment/machineries. Render engineering support to product development, process improvement and sustainability initiatives in initiating. Participate in...
Reference Code: 19461
A variety of possibilities
Baxter’s unique combination of expertise in medical devices, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry, and makes us an attractive employer that offers a variety of possibilities. We hire a range of talented and driven people with diverse skill sets and backgrounds, from scientists and researchers to roles in manufacturing, engineering, law, marketing and sales, to name just a few.
You must have Flash enabled to view this video.
Norbert Riedel, Corporate Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer, on Baxter's mission, purpose, and diversified healthcare model.
Click Video to Play