A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
- BDS Group Leader Project - Neuchatel, Neuchâtel
- Description: Job Description · Il séconde le Superviseur projet Purification/buffer dans les activités relatives à la gestion du groupe des spécialiste Advate. Il est le représentant du superviseur projet Purification/buffer auprès de son équipe dont il a une supervision directe · Assurer le suivi quotidien des plans d’actions des services supports (maintenance, automation, PS, métrologie, validation…). · Gestion des investigations en...
Reference Code: 42882
- Site Engineer - Neuchatel, Neuchâtel
- Description: Job Description Your Mission The Site Engineer Process/F&U shall have a multi tasking/cross functional role whereby he/she shall be responsible for supporting the existing Site Engineering team in maintaining the installations of Fill & Finishing, BDS and Facilities & Utilities....
Reference Code: 54485
- Process Sciences and Technical Operations Validation Manager - Neuchatel, Neuchâtel
- Description: Job Description · Lead the validation team (7 Baxter employees) and be fully accountable of the process and cleaning validation / re-validation and material qualification programs and of the quality and validation requirements associated to the manufacturing operations and to the execution of projects....
Reference Code: 33222