A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Documentation Specialist||Milford, MA, USA||09/26/2014|
|Mgr I Manufacturing||Milford, MA, USA||09/25/2014|
|Manufacturing Tech 1||Milford, MA, USA||09/25/2014|
|Manufacturing Assoc 1||Milford, MA, USA||09/24/2014|
|Sr Engineer||Milford, MA, USA||09/05/2014|
|Quality Analyst I||Milford, MA, USA||08/26/2014|
|Quality Control Analyst III Raw Materials||Milford, MA, USA||07/17/2014|
|Manufacturing Associate 3 Cell Culture||Milford, MA, USA||07/16/2014|
|Manufacturing Associate 2 Cell Culture||Milford, MA, USA||06/04/2014|
- Sr Engineer - Milford, MA
- Description: Job Description The Senior Engineer focuses on ensuring that the Technical Services organization establishes, maintains and remains in compliance with Quality systems, training requirements and regulatory guidances. In addition, the Senior Engineer, who is part of the Technical Services’ Manufacturing Sciences subgroup, represents Technical Services on projects related to CGMP Manufacturing and QC support, such as manufac...
Reference Code: 75003
- Manufacturing Assoc 1 - Milford, MA
- Description: Job Description Summary: The Manufacturing Associate 1 operates process and ancillary equipment, in compliance with CGMP regulations, to support the production of OBI-1, a hemophilia therapeutic drug scheduled for commercial launch in 2014. Essential Duties & Responsibilities • Operates BSC’s, mixing equipment, pH meters, conductivity meters, autoclaves, and other support equipment. • Cleans equipment and parts for us...
Reference Code: 84402
- Quality Analyst I - Milford, MA
- Description: Job Description This section focuses on the main purpose of the job in one to four sentences. Conducts reviews of documentation and reports for conformance to procedures, protocols and regulatory requirements. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of this role that account for 5% or more of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties assigned. R...
Reference Code: 70902