A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Analytical Scientist I||Milford, MA, USA||10/06/2014|
|Supply Chain Manager||Milford, MA, USA||09/30/2014|
|Operational Excellence Manager||Milford, MA, USA||09/25/2014|
|Manufacturing Associate 1 Purification 2nd Shift||Milford, MA, USA||09/24/2014|
|Manufacturing Associate 2 Cell Culture||Milford, MA, USA||06/04/2014|
- Manufacturing Associate 1 Purification 2nd Shift - Milford, MA
- Description: Job Description The Manufacturing Associate 1 operates process and ancillary equipment, in compliance with CGMP regulations, to support the production of OBI-1, a hemophilia therapeutic drug scheduled for commercial launch in 2014. The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, 2nd shift (3:30 pm - 12:00 am). • Operates BSC’s, mixing equipment, pH meters, conductivity meters, autoclaves, and other support equipment. • C...
Reference Code: 84402
- Manufacturing Associate 2 Cell Culture - Milford, MA
- Description: Job Description Summary The Manufacturing Associate 2 operates process and ancillary equipment, in compliance with CGMP regulations, to support the production of OBI-1, a hemophilia therapeutic drug scheduled for commercial launch. Essential Duties & Responsibilities Operate process equipment in upstream manufacturing performing processes such as: Expansion of mammalian cells in roller bottles and flasks Automated and...
Reference Code: 38901
- Operational Excellence Manager - Milford, MA
- Description: Job Description The Operational Excellence Manager serves as the OE Champion for Baxter’s Milford, MA, facility, providing support plant-wide on quality, productivity improvement, and cost reduction projects. The OE Champion leads LEAN events, instructs and mentors Greenbelts, and is a resource to foster the use of Lean and Six Sigma tools throughout the organization. • Work with Department Managers and team members to de...
Reference Code: 85601