A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
- Quality Analyst I - Milford, MA
- Description: Job Description This section focuses on the main purpose of the job in one to four sentences. Conducts reviews of documentation and reports for conformance to procedures, protocols and regulatory requirements. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of this role that account for 5% or more of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties assigned. R...
Reference Code: 70902
- Quality Control Analyst III Raw Materials - Milford, MA
- Description: Job Description Summary: The QC Analyst III in the QC Raw Materials group conducts a wide range of biological, chemical and physical analyses on pharmaceutical products (biologics and drugs) in accordance with approved and/or compendial test method procedures (USP, EP, JP) through all stages of the manufacturing process from incoming raw materials to finished goods and stability. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: • C...
Reference Code: 58421
- Manufacturing Associate 3 Cell Culture - Milford, MA
- Description: Job Description The Manufacturing Associate 3 operates process and ancillary equipment, in compliance with cGMP regulations, to support the production of OBI-1, a hemophilia therapeutic drug scheduled for commercial launch in 2014. The final title may differ and will be commiserate with experience and in alignment with our current internal team. Essential Duties and Responsibilities Functions in a leadership role for the ...
Reference Code: 57621