A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Quality Assoc III Operations 2nd Shift||Milford, MA, USA||07/22/2014|
|Quality Control Analyst II Microbiolgy||Milford, MA, USA||07/17/2014|
|Quality Control Analyst III Raw Materials||Milford, MA, USA||07/17/2014|
|Senior Maintenance Technician||Milford, MA, USA||07/17/2014|
|Quality Control Coordinator||Milford, MA, USA||07/17/2014|
|Quality Control Analyst III Analytical Chemistry||Milford, MA, USA||07/17/2014|
|Manufacturing Associate 3 Cell Culture||Milford, MA, USA||07/16/2014|
|Project Manager Manufacturing Process Engineering||Milford, MA, USA||07/07/2014|
|Senior Manager Business Excellence||Milford, MA, USA||06/20/2014|
|Manufacturing Associate 2 Cell Culture||Milford, MA, USA||06/04/2014|
|Dir Engineering Director Upstream Processing – Glob. Discipline Eng||Milford, MA, USA||05/09/2014|
- Manufacturing Associate 3 Cell Culture - Milford, MA
- Description: Job Description The Manufacturing Associate 3 operates process and ancillary equipment, in compliance with cGMP regulations, to support the production of OBI-1, a hemophilia therapeutic drug scheduled for commercial launch in 2014. The final title may differ and will be commiserate with experience and in alignment with our current internal team. Essential Duties and Responsibilities Functions in a leadership role for the ...
Reference Code: 57621
- Project Manager Manufacturing Process Engineering - Milford, MA
- Description: Job Description The Project Manager, Manufacturing Process Engineering, is responsible for ensuring the drug substance and drug product processes are efficient, robust and perform within the validated state. In this key role in the Manufacturing group, the Project Managers “owns” manufacturing process knowledge management and drives forward continuous process improvement and leads cross functional teams in complex assignm...
Reference Code: 54322
- Quality Control Analyst III Analytical Chemistry - Milford, MA
- Description: Job Description Summary: The highly-experienced QC Analyst III conducts a wide range of biological, chemical and physical analyses on pharmaceutical products (biologics and drugs) in accordance with approved and/or compendial test method procedures in support of all stages of the GMP drug manufacturing process from incoming raw materials to finished goods and stability. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: • Using sophi...
Reference Code: 58261