A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Quality Analyst I||Milford, MA, USA||08/26/2014|
|Quality Assoc III Operations 2nd Shift||Milford, MA, USA||07/22/2014|
|Quality Control Analyst II Microbiolgy Second Shift||Milford, MA, USA||07/17/2014|
|Quality Control Analyst III Raw Materials||Milford, MA, USA||07/17/2014|
|Senior Maintenance Technician||Milford, MA, USA||07/17/2014|
|Quality Control Coordinator||Milford, MA, USA||07/17/2014|
|Quality Control Analyst III Analytical Chemistry||Milford, MA, USA||07/17/2014|
|Manufacturing Associate 3 Cell Culture||Milford, MA, USA||07/16/2014|
|Project Manager Manufacturing||Milford, MA, USA||07/07/2014|
|Senior Manager Business Excellence and Strategy||Milford, MA, USA||06/20/2014|
|Manufacturing Associate 2 Cell Culture||Milford, MA, USA||06/04/2014|
- Manufacturing Associate 2 Cell Culture - Milford, MA
- Description: Job Description Summary The Manufacturing Associate 2 operates process and ancillary equipment, in compliance with CGMP regulations, to support the production of OBI-1, a hemophilia therapeutic drug scheduled for commercial launch. Essential Duties & Responsibilities Operate process equipment in upstream manufacturing performing processes such as: Expansion of mammalian cells in roller bottles and flasks Automated and...
Reference Code: 38901
- Senior Manager Business Excellence and Strategy - Milford, MA
- Description: Job Description The Senior Manager of Business Excellence is a key leader at Baxter’s Milford, MA, manufacturing facility with ownership of the plant’s strategic planning processes, project management office, Operational Excellence programs, and the plant’s long range site plan. The Senior Manager of Business Excellent drives the annual strategy review and in-depth review of key strategic issues, working with Site and Div...
Reference Code: 47203
- Project Manager Manufacturing - Milford, MA
- Description: Job Description The Project Manager, Manufacturing Process Engineering, is responsible for ensuring the drug substance and drug product processes are efficient, robust and perform within the validated state. In this key role in the Manufacturing group, the Project Managers “owns” manufacturing process knowledge management and drives forward continuous process improvement and leads cross functional teams in complex assignm...
Reference Code: 54322