ERP Team Lead (ARO)
Req #: 17000AF1_en
Location: Guadalajara, JAL MX
Job Category: Information Technology
Date Posted: 12/5/2017 1:49:36 PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
- Resolver for assigned applications
- Analyzes complex problems and determine to engage Level 3 support for third party application support
- Documents Problem reports and leads/participates in investigation of problem
- Participates in Mitigation/Resolutions/Implementation of bug fix for problems
- Responsible for closing Problem Reports
- Responsible for understanding and owning change controls for their applications
- Creates and updates KEDB and knowledge articles for new support information obtained
- Trains fellow technical tower team members on application support
- Complies with Baxter training requirements, abide to GIT security, and related standards
- Reviews team deliverables to ensure quality and adherence to standards/regulatory requirements.
- Monitors support queues under their assigned portfolio scope- Facilitates the solutioning of key business critical / priority issues engaging the correct IT and/or business stakeholders
maintenance. Good analysis and problem solving skills. Good written and verbal communication skills. Good team player, able to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities. Must be capable of translating business requirements into detailed technical and support requirements. Experience in JDE SCM (Order Management, Procurement, Logistics) modules, Finance (AR, AP and GL) modules, e-Invoicing.
Languages: Spanish (native), English and Portuguese (is a plus)