Manager, Business Human Resources
Memphis Global Logistics Center
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
• Provide HR support and leadership for the Memphis Global Logistics Center.
• Manages initiatives related to organization and management team effectiveness and organization design.
• Drive the common execution and implementation of HR processes.
• Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of business objectives and achievement of desired organizational culture.
• Drive common HR talent processes and provide onsite support.
• Consult with management on a variety of HR and business related issues, both strategic and operational.
• Partner with the Senior Leadership team to translate and ensure alignment to the vision.
• Proactively communicate with employees and managers regarding HR policies and practices and key HR programs.
• Additionally, the incumbent will manage day-to-day employee relations and compensation issues in partnership with supervisors/managers.
• At least 5 years of HR professional experience, at least 2 years in a generalist role, global HR experience desired.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Master's in Human Resources or Business preferred
• Strong knowledge of HR management components such as training, compensation, performance management, change leadership and organizational design.
• A proven track record of disciplined action and execution in Human Resource roles. In those roles, there should be demonstrated skills and proficiency in the following areas: ability to persuade and influence effectively at multiple levels of an organization, strong teamwork and proven skills communicating effectively. The ability to manage relationships through understanding of environment and needs is also expected in these HR roles.
• The incumbent must have strong project and process management skills and strong consulting skills. Experience working with Leadership Team members and employees working from a variety of locations (globally).
• Strong HR process orientation (Compensation, Talent Management, etc.).
• Employee relations experience; experience working with employees to rollout processes or policies, resolve issues, etc.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.