- Operates weighting and analytical scales and mixing machine to blend drugs into solutions for processing.
- Assure that Company complies with all internal and external standards and procedures.
- Ability to read, interpret and follow documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before small groups of employees of organization, internal or external audits. Ability to write and read English and Spanish is a must.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 to 100 pounds (with the appropriate safety equipment that Baxter provides). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.