Anesthesia Territory Business Manager II - Pacific Northwest
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Baxter International Inc. assists healthcare
professionals and their patients with the treatment of complex medical
conditions, including cancer, kidney disease and trauma. Baxter applies its expertise
in medical devices and pharmaceuticals to make a meaningful difference in
Baxter offers a broad portfolio of intravenous (IV) solutions and nutritional therapies, drug delivery systems and administration sets, premixed and other injectable drugs, as well as inhalation anesthetics and hospital-based BioSurgery products, including products used for hemostasis and tissue-sealing in surgery.
We are looking for an Anesthesia TBM which is a direct sales position within the Surgical Care business and will sell Anesthesia products and perioperative such as inhaled agents Suprane, Sevoflurane and Transderm Scope patch.
- Leverage segmentation and targeting tools, customer knowledge and market dynamics to identify and develop a forecast & strategy for focus accounts
- Work with Region Business Manager on time allocation, in-service & Peer to Peer spend & vaporizer management to maximize ROI
- Identify potential contract opportunities and gain customer agreement for win-win solutions
- Identify & understand concepts of high degree of influence buying influences within focus accounts
- Represent the voice of customer by sharing trends, opportunities, challenges and successes with Sales Leadership
- Build relationships, communicates effectively and works collaboratively with internal colleagues to solve problems, improve processes and achieve results
- Identify hospital initiatives in the perioperative space where our products can provide a solution
- Utilize the appropriate clinical messaging, tools and resources to move concepts through the funnel to close business and achieve plan while maintaining compliance
- Demonstrates energy, drive and personal accountability to develop & execute a strategy to achieve results
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to understand and adapt to industry and market dynamics
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of strategic and conceptual selling
- Bachelor's degree required with a minimum of 3 years of demonstrated hospital healthcare sales experience
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Must live within the assigned territory
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.