1) Trains new PD patients about General concept of ESRD, PD product & therapy
2) Trains the APD patients (how) to use and troubleshoot
3)Provide clear product information to patients to increase safety & efficacy of our product and therapy
- Visits patient’s home for seeing & re-training their home PD care and Calls patients to follow up their product use regularly and receive calls from patients
2. For HCP
1) Provide training information of PD patients on our product and therapy
- Visits the hospital and gives the patient’s compliance of our product & therapy to the HCP (nephrologists, PD nurse, AK nurse, etc.,)
2) Request and deliver inquiries related to product/therapy use in clinical settings; published clinical studies relating to use of our product lines/therapy and other clinically related questions
3) Provides training on PD & product & therapy to HCP
3. For PD products delivery system
1) Demonstrates billing system(direct/in-direct) to the patients and get the approval forms related, PIPA agreements
2) Gets the lease and requests a swap, physical Inspection of APD machine
3) Gives new/drop-out patients information to CS team for registration to JDE system
4) Arranges the delivery of PD products for additional and emergency delivery order and communicates between CS team and patients or hospitals about product delivery
5) Reviews the prescription sheet of direct billing patients for detecting documentation error for the health insurance reimbursement
4. Product/service quality
1) Reports & Follow up adverse event
2) Reports the product defect (PCN)
3) Coordinates patients complaints
- Clinically skilled
- licensed health care professional in Nursing or other allied health profession with a minimum of a Bachelor Degree.
- Knowledge of Baxter products and competitive products is helpful.
- Two or more years experience in a Clinical Environment required.
- The individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent teaching skills, be computer literate, and be willing to participate in a team approach.
- Knowledge of clinical processes is highly desired.